Most commonly, vaginal steaming is used by midwives for postpartum care right after a woman has a baby. It is also used as a hygienic post-period practice to get any left-over blood out of the vaginal tract once the period is over. Lastly, vaginal steaming is used to treat gynecological problems. Cramps, trouble conceiving, infections, fibroids, cysts, and dryness. Vaginal steaming helps to naturally get rid of female problems. From the first period to post-menopause, it is an important tool for self-care. It has been used for thousands of years and is a great alternative to invasive medical procedures and artificial hormones.
BENEFICIAL PROPERTIES OF THE V-STEAM:
- Stimulates the production of hormones to maintain uterine health
- Protects the uterus from ulcers and tumors
- Soothes while strengthening the nervous system
- Stimulates menstrual discharges and the production of milk
- Aids in regulating menstrual cycles
- Eases fatigue, headaches, abdominal discomfort, and nausea
- Lessens the effect of renal calculi, rheumatism, arthritis, and gout
- Helps fight infections
- Kills intestinal worms
- Helps correct digestive disorders
- Warms the body
- Good for hemorrhoids, cysts & fibroids
For Fertility the combination is used to enhance the health of the reproductive system, warms the womb and invigorates the circulation of the chi and stimulates blood flow to the uterus.
The postpartum blend helps reduce postpartum depression, promotes the production of mother’s milk for the infants benefit. It increases circulation and can assist in healing vaginal atrophy and infections.
Originally the A- steam was a treatment for the Emperor of China, it aids in detoxification. It helps with muscle tension, inflammation and lactic acid for athletes. The A-steam improves cardiovascular performance and induces deeper sleep. It soothes hemorrhoids and assists in anal cleansing increasing energy and enhancing general health.