Homeopathy is a useful and effective therapeutic tool in the treatment of all diseases, both acute and chronic: sometimes healing can be achieved, others will help to achieve an important improvement and others will alleviate. Frequently it is the treatment of choice, especially in pregnancy, the baby, the child, in the polymedicated patients, as well as in the elderly.
It can be used preventively when there are family and / or personal risk factors to suffer certain types of diseases that recur frequently.
The diseases for which the consultation is most frequently attended are:
- Headaches, migraines.
- Respiratory affections of bacterial, viral or allergic origin.
- Ailments of the digestive system: canker sores, gastritis, ulcers, ulcerative colitis, diarrhea, constipation, etc.
- Cardiocirculatory disorders: arterial hypertension, varicose veins, ulcers, hemorrhoids, Raynaud’s syndrome.
- Rheumatic diseases.
- Gynecological disorders: dysmenorrhea, premenstrual syndrome, menstrual cycle alterations, menopause.
- Cystitis both acute and recurrent. Prostatic problems, urological problems.
- Dermatological alterations: eczema, urticaria, solar allergies, acne, recurrence boils, herpes simplex and zoster, psoriasis, wart.
- Ophthalmological problems.
- Anxiety, anguish, stress, depression, insomnia.
- Tiredness, anemia, lack of energy.