newcreationtherapeuticmedicalcenter.com is committed to protecting your privacy when you visit our website. You can access newcreationtherapeuticmedicalcenter.com and browse our site without revealing any of your personal data. Nct Medical Center does not collect personal information about people, such as names and postal or email addresses, unless you knowingly provide it and he or she has accepted the terms under which it will be used.
Information we collect
Information you voluntarily submit to the website: We may collect personal information from you, such as your name or email address. For example, you can voluntarily submit information to the website by leaving a comment, booking page, subscribing to a newsletter or sending a contact form. Additionally, you can create a user profile, which allows you to create a username and password. We will store the username, but your password will not be visible in our records.
Information We Collect From Others: We may receive information about you from Google to your user profile. If you choose to link your Facebook, Instagram and / or Google accounts to your user profile, we will receive your name, email address and profile picture associated with that account.
Automatically Collected Information: We automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access the website. For example, when you use the website, we will record your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you visited, and the dates / times when you accessed the website. We may also collect information about the actions you take when you use the website, such as clickable links.
How your information can be used
We may use the information collected in the following ways:
To operate and maintain the website;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt out of receiving future emails;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, policy updates, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or queries;
- To provide user support;
- To track and measure advertising on the website;
- To protect, investigate and deter against unauthorized or illegal activities.
Use of personal information by third parties
the website may use external service providers to serve various aspects of the website. The use of your personal information by each external service provider is dictated by their respective privacy policies.
The website currently uses the following external service providers:
Setmore: this service is used for online appointment scheduling and payment platform. At no time is your bank information transferred to the website. We only receive information used for order fulfillment and reporting.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be modified from time to time at the sole discretion of the website.
Except as required by law, we will not sell, distribute, or disclose your email addresses or other personal information without your consent; however, we may disclose or transfer personal information collected through the website to third parties that acquire all or part of our business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation or purchase of all or part of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceedings filed by us or against us.
Publicly visible information
If you leave a comment on the website, certain information may be publicly visible. Your email address will never be publicly available. At your choice, you can also add an avatar, profile description, and link to your website.
Users can view their username, avatar, profile description, and website information.
Users can, at any time, avoid the configuration of cookies, by the website, by using a corresponding configuration of their Internet browser and, therefore, they can permanently deny the configuration of cookies. In addition, already established cookies can be removed at any time through an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. However, if users disable cookie settings in their Internet browser, not all of the functions on our website may be fully usable.
On the website, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which can be used for advertising purposes. All sent newsletters can contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Due to these tracking pixels, we can see if and when an email opens, and what links within the email you click. In addition, this enables the website to tailor future newsletter content to the user’s interests. This behavior will not be transmitted to third parties.
Rights related to your personal information.
Opt-out option: You can choose not to receive email communications in the future by following the links to unsubscribe from our emails. You can also notify us at newcreationtherapeuticmedicalcenter.com to be removed from our mailing list.
Access: You can access the personal information we hold about you by sending a request to newcreationtherapeuticmedicalcenter.com
Modify: You can contact us at newcreationtherapeuticmedicalcenter.com to modify or update your personal information.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
Information for children
The Website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the website has personally identifiable information for a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately at newcreationtherapeuticmedicalcenter.com and we will do our best to quickly remove such information from our records.
Additional rights of California residents
California residents: Thanks to the 2019 California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), you have certain rights regarding your personal information. For the purposes of this section, personal information is used as defined in the CCPA. Nct medical Center reserves the right to verify all requests made in accordance with the CCPA.
Access and disclosure
You may make a verifiable request that we disclose the categories of personal information we have collected about you, the source categories of the personal information we collect about you, the commercial or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information, the categories of third parties. with whom we share your personal information, our use of personal information and whether the personal information was disclosed or sold to third parties, including the categories of personal information sold or disclosed. You also have the right to make a verifiable request for a copy of the personal information collected about you during the twelve (12) months prior to the date of your request.
Delete request rights
You have the right to request that Nct Medical Center delete any personal information that we have collected from you and that we have retained, subject to certain exceptions. We may deny your request for deletion if it is necessary to retain personal information for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collect personal information, provide a good or service you requested, take reasonably early action in the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or enter into our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activities, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise freedom of expression, guarantee the right of another consumer to exercise their rights to freedom of expression, or exercise another right provided by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (California Penal Code § 1546 et. Seq.).
- Participate in public interest peer-reviewed scientific, historical or statistical research that complies with all other applicable privacy and ethics laws, when deletion of information is likely to make it impossible or seriously prejudicial to the achievement of research if you previously provided the informed consent.
- Only enable internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and legal uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Deny you goods or services.
- Charge different prices or rates for goods or services, including by granting discounts or other benefits, or by imposing penalties.
- Provide you with a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services, or a different level or quality of goods or services.
All content found on the newcreationtherapeuticmedicalcenter.com website, including: text, images, audio or other formats, was created for informational purposes only. The content is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have about a medical condition. Never ignore professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
You agree to release newcreationtherapeuticmedicalcenter.com from any liability, releasing it from claims of any kind, including legal claims and their costs, arising from the actions carried out by you after having read some of the information collected on this site.