What is ionic detox?
Ionic detoxification is a type of foot bath that removes toxins from the body through the exchange of ions. This process involves the use of an ionizing machine that passes an electrical current through a saltwater solution, creating positively and negatively charged ions. Helps draw toxins out of the body through the pores of the feet.
How does it work?
The Ion Spa’s control head delivers enough of an electrical current through the ionizor to generate negatively charged ions. These ions travel through the body and attach themselves to toxic substances, thereby neutralizing these toxins; After being neutralized, toxin particles are pulled through the skin and out of the body via osmosis, attracted by the highly concentrated ion field in the Spa water.
When the ion Spa is set, negative ions are being produced in the water, which raises the user’s pH to a more alkaline state.
What are the benefits of ionic detox?
Some of its multiple benefits are:
- Purify the blood
- Promotes oxygenation
- Increase the absorption of nutrients
- Eliminates excess uric and lactic acid
- Improves the ability to eliminate toxins
- Reduces pain caused by inflammation and rheumatism
- Strengthens the immune system
- Accelerate the metabolic process
- Improves sleep quality
- Control cellulite
- Reduce acne
- Relieves pain and tension including headaches
- Reduces inflammation and retention of unwanted liquids
- Helps fight addictions such as smoking or drugs
This procedure is not recommended for patients with some type of electronic device, pregnant and nursing women, people with wounds in the feet, with a prosthesis or who have received an organ transplant.